Grab your ZoomView™ Binoculars Mega Zoom for Concerts and Racing, plus Night Vision while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Everyone should have a quality pair of binoculars. There are a ton of good uses for a great pair of binoculars. Accelerate the enjoyment of anything that you do outdoors, or get yourself a better view at a ballgame or sporting event. Check out these stunning night/day vision masterpieces.
Can you believe it? Many people have recently become interested in rediscovering nature. The rush on buying binoculars has taken off. People have become more interested in bird watching as well as looking out for animals which may have now ventured from their natural habitat.
These mega zoom binoculars are flying off the shelves. Simply put, if you want to know what binoculars to buy, these are the ones to go for. Great for concerts, bird watching, night and day vision.
There are binoculars for many different uses. There are binoculars designed for looking at the stars or astronomy. There are binoculars that are great for night viewing. There are also binoculars for those of us that enjoy hunting, outdoor sports, car racing, horse racing, football, baseball and the list goes on.
These binoculars are lightweight and easy to wear around the neck which is very important when you are loaded with other things to carry. They have to be durable and waterproof so that you do not have to worry about keeping them dry or covered. They are also going to be fun to use while sitting in a grand stand or undercover for hours at a time, so you can get the very best view possible.
But make it quick. Get them while you can.
ZoomView™ Binoculars Mega Zoom Features:
- Brand new and high quality
- Feel comfortable, easy to carry, functional excellence
- Cylinder design, exquisite shape, light and fashion
- Super light penetration rate, will be able to see clearly at night
- Suitable for Outdoor camping, foresight, bird viewing, large-scale concerts, football matches, baseball horse racing etc plus night or day vision
- Unique built-in optical wide-angle design to make field angle larger, give a wider field of view and much clearer
- Product name ZoomView™ Binocular telescope
- Model 10-180 x 100
- Size Approx.180x80x180 mm/7.1"x3.1"x 7.1"
- Distance of exit pupil 10.5 mm
- Color Black
- Exit pupil diameter 5 mm
- Magnification 10X-30X
How to use your binoculars:
- A. IDP AD adjustment - Set the interpupillary distance (the distance between your eyes) by grasping the body and bending it until you can see one circle of view. The setting of your eyes will be indicated on the IPD scale (Note the scale setting for later use)
- B. Focusing
- 1. Close your right eye and sight an object with your left eye, then focus the binocular by rotating the center focus wheel until the image is sharp and clear
- 2. Open your right eye and close your left eye, rotate the right eyepiece until the object sighted is sharp and clear (Note the setting of the diopter scale for later use)
- 3. Using both sides (both eyes) and now use the focus wheel to focus on other objects.
- C. Rubber fold-down eye cup - Fold down for use with eyeglasses and fold up for use without eyeglasses. They provide comfort and promote ease of viewing
How to care for your binoculars:
- Keep the lens covers (that come with your binoculars, except compact type) on the lenses when binocular is not in use.
- When wiping the lenses, use the lens cloth that come with the binoculars, or a soft, lint free cloth
- To remove any remaining dirt or smudges, add one or two drops of isopropyl alcohol to the cloth
- Store your binoculars in a moisture-free area
- Viewing the sun can cause permanent eye damage. Do not use these binoculars to view the sun, or view with the naked eye.
- Never attempt to clean your binoculars internally or try to take it apart.
- The luminous function will happen in the target near the light to help viewing
- It is NOT infrared night vision. The night vision must occur under shimmer or weak light, such as starlight, to be functional.
- 1 x Binoculars telescope day or night vision
- 1 x Lens cleaning cloth
- 1 x Binoculars instruction
- 1 x Neck Strap
- 1 x Telescope bag
Shipping & Returns Policy
All products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and usually delivered within 3-15 business days.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see our Refund & Returns Policy on page Footer for more details)