Grab your Discounted Car Dent Repair Tool Tab Accessories Body Kit 29 Pieces while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Now everyone can get their cars looking like new again. No matter about the dents or bumps, don't waste time and money taking your vehicle into the panel beater shop for repairs.
You can do it yourself easily and quickly for a fraction of the cost. The kit comes with 28 different sizes of puller tabs designed to repair small auto-body damage easily by hand.
The process used does not damage the original paint. Very easy to control, and suitable for any person to operate. Repair the dent for yourself using different size glue tabs for different sized dents. Get your car looking great again!
29 Piece Car Dent Repair Tool Tab Accessories Body Kit Features:
- Comes with 28 different sizes of puller tabs.
- Designed to repair auto body small damage easily by manual operation.
- It does not damage the original paint.
- Easy to control, suitable for any person to operate, repair the dent for yourself directly.
- Uses different size glue tabs for different dent sizes.
How to use the repair kits:
- Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth.
- Mount the glue stick into the glue gun, pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dents require a large drawing gasket. (Note: The larger the drawing gasket is, the larger the drawing force is).
- Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue (The 4 holes of gasket should be applied with hot melt glue).
- Quickly place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of the dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres. Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be slightly shorter in winter.
- Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent.
- Check with a line board. If the dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen.
- Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.
- Dent Removal T Bar
- Material: Iron + aluminium + plastic
- Color: Silver
- Glue Pulling Tabs
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Purple, blue
- 1 Piece x Dent Removal T Bar Tools
- 28 Pieces x Glue Pulling Tabs