It’s Never Been Easier Or Cheaper To Purchase A 3D Printer And Learn The Basics Of This Craft
Entry-level 3D printers are now very affordable, with many highly rated and reviewed models coming in at bargain prices, and there’s a wide range of affordable materials to build with. For the cost of a good night out, you could have a printer that will last years humming along happily on your desk instead.
No longer is 3D printing an expensive hobby. Now, you can buy a 3D printer for well under the cost of a new smartphone or gaming console.
There is limitless potential for you to entertain and create with a 3D printer, if you’re only willing to take the time to learn the basics.
Creality-3D Ender-3 3D Printer Kit DIY Features:
- Both reasonable cost, and good performance
- Suitable for both beginners and 3D enthusiasts.
- Power resume function: Ability to resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs. Allows for longtime, continual printing.
- High stand profile and stable frame: extremely innovative and in-trend design, integrated with classic elements, creates a new generation of economic DIY 3D printers.
- Super printing size with one-piece structure, saving space and building the world.
- Safety protected power supply. Comes with a high-quality power supply, with 2 separate fuses to protect your printer from unexpected power surges. You can heat the build surface to 90*C in just 5 minutes. Additional power cut-protection function also meets the needs of fast heating and longtime printing.
- CNC machining of Y-rail mounting groove makes sure of precise positioning, helping keep the frame stable and providing high precision printing quality.
- New viscous platform sticker replaces reprinting tape and glue, solves warping problem, and saves on the printing cost.
- 3D Printer assembly before use takes only 10 minutes, and uses only 20 screws. Very simple assembly, yet more stable performance. Win-Win for both fun and time.
- PDF and video instructions for assembly and usage are readily available.
- Fully Open Source: All files and relevant source code are available on the Creality 3D GitHub page.
- Brand: Creality-3D
- Model: Ender-3
- Modeling Technology：FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Printing Size：220*220*250mm Machine size: 440 x 410 x 465 mm
- Package Size：510*400*190mm
- Package weight：8.6kg
- Max Traveling Speed：180mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mm ABS/PLA, WOOD, FLEXIBLE, Carbon fiber
- Input：AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
- Output：DC 24V 15A 360W
- Layer Thickness：0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle diameter：0.4mm
- File Format：STL, OBJ, G-Code
- Working Mode：Online or SD offline
- Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃
- Max Hotbed Temperature：110℃
- 1 x Creality-3D Ender-3 3D Printer Kit