Enjoy A True Nordic Sauna By Using This Simple And Practical Sauna Set To Give You A More Relaxing And Enjoyable Sauna Experience.
For a traditional sauna room experience whether at home or at a spa, enjoy our classic style of wooden sauna bucket with a ladle allowing you to easily scoop water over your hot rocks.
When water is ladled on the hot stones from time to time, the water sizzles steam and heat fills your lungs. The relative humidity rises steeply to 10–25%, and you can feel the quivering waves of heat ease their way into your skin, helping you relax. It’s like being massaged by hot air.
Saunas are always made of pine or cedar, so our bucket and ladle are made of 100% pine wood. On a practical note, the wood is safer to touch in a hot sauna - reducing the danger of burning your hand.
Health Benefits - A steam room can improve your health in many ways:
- Improving circulation by promoting skin health and detoxing your skin
- Reducing stress and lowering your blood pressure
- Clearing congestion helps your breathing
- Aiding workout recovery by loosening stiff joints and soothing muscle soreness
- Burning excess calories helping with weight control
- Boosting your immune system
HELPFUL TIPS FOR USING A STEAM ROOM
To fully enjoy the many benefits offered, please follow the guidelines below:
Stay hydrated. It’s best to have had water before entering the steam room and to have it available to sip during your steam room relaxation time. The best way to avoid dehydration is to drink small amounts of water continuously before you even feel thirsty.
Shower first! Make sure you rinse off after working out to wash off any sweat and dirt from your skin. Enter the steam room only after you are clean and dry. This helps your skin absorb moisture and will increase the benefits you receive! Leave your clothes in the dressing room. Als,o have a clean set of clothes to wear after your sauna
Keep it short! Stay in the steam room for shorter periods of time (10-15 minutes) with a break in between sessions. Let your body cool off and boost your blood circulation with a cold shower when you’re done! Staying in a steam room for more than 15 minutes can dehydrate you.
FullHealth Sauna Wooden Bucket Ladle Set Steam Sweating Tool Kit 4L Features:
- This sauna bucket from Sawo Finland is made of premium Finnish pinewood.
- Material-natural unfinished pine wood
- Bucket includes PE (polyethylene) plastic liner. The PE plastic liner is high quality and fully waterproof.
- A traditional wooden sauna bucket with a single handle — Easy to enjoy the moist steamy heat in the sauna.
- Traditional Finnish style wooden rattan banding and pine wood, lovely natural grain wood. The rattan reinforcement increases the strength and stability of the barrel, making it more durable and beautiful.
- Makes the best new house warming gift! So many uses for this wooden steam ladle set.
- Stores easily in any corner.
- Ladle has a cord loop - easy to carry or hang
- Care - empty the bucket when not in use, and store in a dry well-ventilated place
Other uses: home decor, wishing well bucket, party decorations / props, or a decorative wooden planter pot.
- Material: Wood
- Color: Natural wood color
- Bucket size: About 27x25x14.5cm (L*W*H). Please allow for between 1-5mm variance in sizes due to manual measurement.
- Ladle length: About 39cm
- Liner: PE plastic waterproof liner
- Size: About 22.5 x 11.5cm (diameter * height)
- Capacity: 4L (approx. 1 gallon)
- 1 x Wooden Bucket
- 1 x Wooden Ladle
- 1 x PE Liner