Graphite Slotted Nut for Fender Stratocaster Telecaster 6 String Guitars
Ideal upgrade part made with compound material includes Graphite which helps reduce string friction and stabilizes tuning issues.
Graphite Slotted Nut for Fender 6 String Guitars Features:
- Ideal for replacing and upgrading the nut on your Fender style 6 string electric guitar. It has a flat bottom but is only 4.98mm (3/16 inch) tall. It is pre-slotted for a quick and simple install
- Can improve tuning stability (permanent self-lubricating), increase harmonics content and richness, improve tone, optimal vibration transfer, also environmentally friendly
- Nuts are slightly long and wide to ensure extra room to achieve a perfect fit for your guitar. This extra material can easily be removed with fine grit sandpaper
- Easy to install: Nuts have a little extra length and height to ensure a good fit to your guitar. Sand the bottom of the nut for height adjustment and the ends for width, so ensure a flush fit.
- Suitable for Fender style Stratocaster Telecaster 6 string guitars
- Length: 41.98mm (1-5/8 inch)
- Width: 3.22mm (1/8 inch)
- Height: 4.98mm (3/16 inch)