Here is Your Chance to Buy a State of the Art Electric Welding Machine That Enables You to Create or Maintain all Your Home Projects
Welding has been around for centuries, though not in the forms most commonly used today.
One of the first welding processes ever used was known as forge welding. Forge welding attempts to join two metals through a process of heating, and then pounding and striking. It's what blacksmiths did.
But, since then, there have been many advancements in the welding world. With these new methods and techniques, welding has left the confines of industrial settings and can now be done practically anywhere. In fact, many people are doing it themselves at home.
Understanding welding basics can come in handy at work, but it will just as often come in handy around the house, in the workshop or on your farm. Because of this, welding is a skill that almost anyone can benefit from, male or female, young or old.
For chores like these, most welders rely on a process known as arc welding. Arc welding is a method where during the welding process, an electrical current jumps through an air gap (between a positively charged electrode and a negatively charged steel plate) and produces an enormous amount of heat. This heat is produced at the end of a welding rod, and when it does, metal can be melted. Well, it's a little more complicated than that, but the concept is the same.
Perhaps the most common and economical electric welding method used today is AC (alternating current) arc welding.This welding machine in our store is ideal for most of your simple, routine welding jobs. Therefore, AC arc welding is ideal for those of you just starting out.
Minleaf Plastic Welder Welding Equipment Electric Portable Digital Display Features:
- Small and portable
- Adopting advanced single-tube IGBT inverter technology, it is compact and easy to carry (IGBT=insulated-gate bipolar transistor);
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) control technology
- Full digital PWM control technology, high power output, built-in power compensation, high efficiency and energy saving;
- Digital display, easy to adjust
- Suitable for welding amperage of various materials, supporting the regulation of current from 20 to 250A;
- Built-in hot arc start
- Built-in hot arc start, with good thrust current effect, anti-stick, arc force overload protection;
- VRD function (Voltage Reduction Device)
- With VRD function, the output voltage is low at no load, preventing electric shock and safer use;
- Stable and durable
- Compact, heavy-duty stainless steel body and durable orange paint for long life.
- Brand: Minleaf
- Model: ZX7-250
- Input Power Voltage: AC220V±15%, 50/60Hz
- No-load Voltage: (V) 60V
- Rated Input power: (KVA) 8.3KVA
- Output Current Range (A): 20A-250A
- Duty Cycle (%): (25℃) 60%
- Efficiency (%): 85%
- Power Factor (COSɸ): 0.73
- Insulation Class: F
- Net Weight: 1.6kg
- Dimensions (MM): 200*85*120mm
- Electrode Diameter (MM): 1.6-2.5mm
- Housing IP grade: IP21
- 1 x Minleaf ZX7-250 Welding Machine
- 2 x Quick plug
- 2 x Insulated electrode
- 1 x T-wrench
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x English Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card