Grab your Discounted One Pair of Waterproof Marine Boat Ceiling Speakers Kitchen Bathroom Water Resistant while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Clear audio, clean aesthetics, all-class marine speaker.
The overall audio quality of our waterproof marine speakers was among the best we have tested to date, receiving the best grade for overall performance. These quality grade marine loudspeakers are excellent in the high frequencies and have good, low-end sound.
If you paired these speakers with a subwoofer, the audio performance would be really impressive. However overall, the performance is exceptionally balanced when compared to other speakers. The material used in the manufacture of these speakers are Marine grade and ideal for salt water conditions. They are robust and will provide long term reliability in all conditions.
These are ideal to use for straight audio from a radio head unit or indeed to handle sound from a TV monitor. These are our pick for the best overall marine speaker because they sound the best and can handle more power and elements than many others. The continuous power handling is among the best available, which is important to obtain long term reliability. These marine speakers are exactly what you imagine when you think of boat speakers.
One Pair Waterproof Marine Boat Ceiling Speakers Kitchen Bathroom Water Resistant Specifications:
- Cutout: 102mm, 132mm
- Mounting Depth: 70mm, 87mm
- Dimension: Approx. 13.2 x 8.8cm/ 5.2 x 3.46 inches
- Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- DB: 87dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 70~ 20000 Hz Resp
- Rated Power: 15W
- Power (Max.): 25W
- Magnet Protection: Plastic Water Guard
- Public address systems
- Equipped with water-resistant rubber to avoid splash
- Waterproof rust, heat-resistant low temperature, flame retardant, insulation
- Application: Boat, yacht, motorcycle, SPA, swimming pool, ATV, UTV, garden, landscape, grass pool etc.
- Note: This radio speakers without transformer, for more than one group parallel to work need to combine with the transformer to use (not including)
2 x Speakers