Panda Binoculars Day Night Vision Optic Outdoor Telescope Camping Hiking Travel 20x50 HD BAK4 In Store and Ready to Ship Now!
Everyone needs a quality pair of binoculars
You can escalate your enjoyment of anything that you do outdoors, or get yourself a better view at a ballgame or sporting event. Check out these stunning night/day vision masterpieces.
There are binoculars designed for looking at the stars or astronomy. There are binoculars that are great for night viewing. There are also binoculars for those of us that enjoy outdoor sports, car racing, horse racing, football, baseball and the list goes on.
These binoculars are able to be worn around the neck which is very important when you are loaded up with other things to carry. They have to be durable and waterproof so that you do not have to worry about keeping them dry or covered. They are also going to be fun to use while sitting in a grandstand or undercover for hours at a time, so you can get the very best view possible.
Binoculars with 20X high power magnification and 50mm objective lens provide a wider field of view at 1000 yards, making these perfect binoculars for bird watching, concerts, football games, climbing, hiking, driving, or watching wildlife and scenery.
Multilayer-coated aspherical lenses elements provide superior light transmission and minimal distortion, with better image brightness, contrast and quality. These HD binoculars come with an Optical BAK-4 Prism and FMC (Full Multi-Coated) film lenses, which minimize the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring brighter and clearer high-contrast images. The BAK-4 prism has a perfectly round exit pupil, providing bright, clear and razor-sharp viewing. It has the effect of low-light night vision. However, please note they cannot be used in a completely dark environment.
The binoculars have a waterproof body with rubber coated finish for shock-resistance and a firm, comfortable grip, durable and portable for outdoors.
Panda Binoculars Day Night Vision Optic Outdoor Telescope Camping Hiking Travel 20x50 Features:
- Brand new, good quality
- Rubber telescope, wear resistant, anti-slide and not easy to get dirty.
- Low light night vision, can be used in faint light environment.
- Using all-optical glass lenses, large eyepieces, large field of view, comfortable to watch.
- Blue film plated objective lens make the scene clear and bright and reduce eye fatigue.
- Waterproof and weather resistant
- Suitable for outdoor camping, sightseeing, bird viewing, ball games, concerts, sports meetings, sailing, fishing, etc.
- Brand: Panda
- Model: 20 x 50
- Prism material: Bak4
- Color: Camouflage
- Magnification: 20X
- View of field: 127m / 1000m
- Objective diameter: 50mm / 1.97inch
- Eyepiece diameter: 20mm / 0.78inch
- Exit pupil distance: 4mm / 0.16inch
- Exit pupil diameter: 12.7mm / 0.5inch
- Dimension: 18 x 17 x 5cm / 7.09 x 6.69 x 1.97inch
- Waterproof: Life waterproof
- Night vision: Low light vision
- Weight: 806g
How to use your binoculars:
How to care for your binoculars:
A. IDP AD adjustment:
- Set the interpupillary distance (the distance between your eyes) by grasping the body and bending it until you can see one circle of view.
- B. Focusing:
- 1. Close your right eye and sight an object with your left eye, then focus the binocular by rotating the center focus wheel until the image is sharp and clear
- 2. Open your right eye and close your left eye, rotate the right eyepiece until the object sighted is sharp and clear (Note the setting of the diopter scale for later use)
- 3. Using both sides (both eyes) and now use the focus wheel to focus on other objects.
- Keep the lens covers that come with your binoculars on the lenses when binoculars are not in use.
- When wiping the lenses, use a soft, lint free cloth
- To remove any remaining dirt or smudges, add one or two drops of isopropyl alcohol to the cloth
- Store your binoculars in a moisture-free area
- Viewing the sun can cause permanent eye damage. Do not use these binoculars to view the sun, or view it with the naked eye.
- Never attempt to clean your binoculars internally or try to take them apart.
- It is NOT infrared night vision. The night vision must occur under shimmer or weak light, such as starlight, to be functional.
- 1 x Binoculars
- 1 x Binoculars bag
- 1 x Strap
- 1 x User Manual