Would You Like a Low Self-Noise USB Microphone for Highly Critical Studio Recording?
Or maybe a Youtube video microphones for Vlogging or a USB Microphone for podcasting? If so, we can offer you a high-sensitivity USB Microphone to capture subtle nuances that create high-quality audio.
This microphone comes complete with foam cap for preventing wind noise when recording vocals, Ideal for radio podcasting in the studio, or voice-over in your sound studio.
Just for you, it comes complete with a Scissor arm Desktop Microphone Stand & Mic Boom Filter, and shockproof mount. This makes sure it remains stable, durable, and above all, affordable.
The wonderful clear signal you get from this particular microphone is aimed at musicians and those who want to do podcasting or Vlogging . We've tested a number of USB microphones to determine which ones work best for different scenarios, not to mention different budgets. Here is the best microphone we've tested.
How Much Should You Spend on a USB Mic?
There's a wide price range among USB mics, and we've done our best to test models across the entire spectrum. Spending more doesn't necessarily mean you get a better product, but there does seem to be a fairly sensible scale of quality associated with price. This product is not only economical but it also comes complete with all accessories to have you up and running easily, producing the very best quality at a very affordable cost.
USB Pro Condenser Microphone Kit Studio Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with Filter Features:
- Exceptionally low self-noise for highly critical studio recording
- Offer high sensitivity to capture subtle nuances that create high-quality audio
- Microphone foam cap for preventing wind noise and when recording vocals
- Ideal for radio broadcasting studio, voice-over sound studio, stages, TV stations, etc.
- Scissor arm Desktop Microphone Stand & Mic Boom Filter & shock-proof mount
- Stable, durable & affordable desktop type microphone stand
- Double-braced arms add strength to stand much more weight
- Foldable arms - minimize transport size for easy storage
- Scissor arms - completely flexible to adjust to the desired angle and height
- Adjustable clamp to mount on the desktop easily
- Dual suspension springs on each boom arm for extra stability
- With XLR male to female microphone cable
- Top quality filter with double-layer nylon mesh construction to remove plosives effectively in recording ("plosives" - a plosive speech sound. The basic plosives in English are t, k, and p (voiceless) and d, g, and b (voiced).
- Adjustable clamp fixes securely to any mic stand so easy to install and convenient to use
- 360 degree flexible gooseneck for precise positioning
- Shock-proof mount - helps to firmly attach the microphone and effectively reduce handling noise. Bonus external USB Audio Adapter
- Suitable for desktop and laptop computers that have audio sound card and single audio port
- Double audio port - Can connect the microphone input and earphone/speaker output at the same time
- Colors: Silver and Gold
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -34 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Max. SPL: 132 dB (at 1 kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 78 dB
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
- Cable Length: 8.2 ft/2.5M
- Dimensions: ø50 x 160 mm (Dia. 1.9 x 6.3 in.)
- Net Weight: 400g
- 1 x ZINGYOU BM-800 condenser microphone
- 1 x Adjustable Microphone stand
- 1 x Nylon filter
- 1 x Faux-metal shock mount
- 1 x Microphone windscreen
- 1 x XLR female to 3.5mm microphone cable
- 1 x USB sound adapter
- 1 x English instruction manual